Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turkey Table!

This week's table is a bit of a presto-chango from last weeks November Blue Table. I kept the tablecloth, napkins, flatware, pewter goblets and added turkeys!

Photobucket

Of course I will be linking to Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday so be sure and check out all the great tables.

Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without a table featuring Woodland by Spode with Turkeys.

Here is a close-up of the place setting:
Photobucket

I added a red wine hock glass at each place which shows better in the full table pictures.
Photobucket


And I changed out the pumpkin centerpiece to a big turkey.
Photobucket

This picture shows the mantle in the background

Photobucket

and my small buffet

Photobucket


Hope you all have a Great Thanksgiving!

15 comments:

Carolina Mama said...

Just gorgeous! So ready for Turkey Day!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

What a beautiful table Jewel!
That turkey centerpiece and the plates are just outstanding!
So glad to see your still blogging!
Cindy

Marigene said...

I love the centerpiece! Your plates are beautiful...isn't it a shame there is such a small window to use them!

Rita's Recipes said...

Beautiful table. I love Spode dishes!
Rita

Sarah said...

Beautiful table set with all the perfect details of the season.
Happy Thanksgiving! ~ Sarah

Barbara said...

I love your china and the rich color of the napkins. What a wonderful turkey! Happy Thanksgiving!

Decor To Adore said...

What an absolutely perfect table setting you have created just in time for the holidays. I just love all of the different textures. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Alycia Nichols said...

I think I may have already told you how much I like the pewter goblets, but I also REALLY like the red crystal ones!!! They look to be very substantial. Gorgeous!

Lady Katherine said...

Love the Turkey, the goblets! Spode is so pretty with this setting! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathleen said...

Hi Jewel,
Love the table, the plates are so pretty! And that centerpiece is amazing!
Happy TG!

Anonymous said...

The turkey plates are just classic! They look great. It looks like you are all ready for the big day.

Marlis said...

Love turkey plates.. great table and the centerpiece is truly majestic.

Denise said...

What a great turkey. Love the rough hewn look.
The goblets are terrific too.

Entertaining Women said...

You can never go wrong with the Woodland Spode...just beautiful! The red wine hocks (Waterford?) are gorgeous...kicks everything up a notch or two, at least. Lovely tablescape. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

Lady Katherine said...

I love your turkey, and the dishes! The buffet is wonderful too!