Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Decorations

St. Patrick's Day will soon be here and I wanted to share some of my house decor with you!



Our Billiards Room, that we use as a Den, has our own Irish Pub set up! Here is a shot of the mantel and the Victorian Buffet we use as a bar below.


Here are three of my favorite porcelain items for the season. 

A mini tea set


A Pitcher

  
An Aynsley tea cup and saucer


I shared my Dining Room table last week, but here is a refresher!




I didn't share my Victorian wicker tea cart in the Dining Room, shown below.


Outside I have a large flag at the front door, but I don't have any pictures yet! 

At our side porch entrance, I have a small garden flag.



I will be sharing with Cuisine Kathleen for her St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl (if she gets her computer fixed!)

No comments: