Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Parade 2016

I really love Easter decorations: the colors, the bunnies, the chicks. With all the holidays falling so close together this year, I really feel like Easter has gotten the short end of the stick. So I may just have to keep this up a while after Easter is over!


I started with a light yellow tablecloth and green ruffled chargers. I used Lenox Springdale topped with Easter Bunny salad plates. 


I used some Springy Vera Bradley napkins and clear and green stemware.


At each place setting, I added a matching egg cup and an Easter egg place card holder.




For my centerpiece, I used a cake plate to elevate a bowl of Easter eggs.


Bunnies and Chicks surround the centerpiece.


Easter egg Salt and Pepper shakers


Glass bunny butter dish


Assorted bunnies frolic on the hanging shelf in the Dining Room.


In the bay window of the Dining Room, the tea cart is also ready for Easter!


The tea table in the Parlor is also ready for an Easter Tea.




Have a wonderful Easter!





No comments: