Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tour of St. Patrick's Day Decor

 I am not Irish and neither is my husband - we just love holidays! So I am inviting you to see my house all decked out in green for St. Patrick's Day!


I don't have a lot of St. Patrick's Day in the parlor this year, but I do have this stained glass wreath in the bay window.


Here is our Billiards Room which we use as a Den/Family Room.


Lots of Nutcrackers on the mantle and a string of shamrock lights!

An antique buffet that we use as a bar.


A gaming table on the other side of the room, with shamrock coasters, of course!


Here is the Dining Room with my St. Patrick's Day tablescape.











My tea cart full of Irish dishes and a mini tea set.


The whole room - usually hard to photograph from this angle with all the light coming in!

For those that didn't see my sun room coffee table last week.

This year St. Patrick's Day decor is having to share with Easter!

I will be posting this on

Let's Dish with Kathleen Cuisine
and
Tablescape Thurday at Between Naps on the Porch.        

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!            

13 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

First: I love your house, it has an old world charm that I like. Your table look great and perfect for St. Pat's. I agree with you, as we are not Irish at all, too.. but love the tablescaping challenges for any celebration. Right now I'm elated, as a Catholic, they've named an Argentinian Pope..a Latin American. Have a fun St. Patrick's Day.
FABBY

Diane said...

Jewel! You have so many darling Irish and shamrock items. I adore the Irish nutcrackers - I collected nutcrackers for years for my son, but he finally bought a house last year and I gave them all to him. I am missing them and seeing yours makes me want to start a new collection for me! Everything looks wonderful and your house is fantastic!

Lynn said...

I LOVE your ornament centerpiece-how fun:@)

Sarah said...

Lots of pretty greens around your home. Those little Irish nutcrackers are adorable. Happy St. Patrick's Day! ~ Sarah

Marlis said...

Oh my that antique cupboard is a spectacular piece.. OMG.. and the pretty shamrock stained glass caught my eye right away. I love how you worked the Orange Irish into your table.. looks lovely. Have the happiest of St. Patrick's days with many blessings coming your way! xo marlis

On Crooked Creek said...

Jewel,
Thank you for all your decorative touches to the Saint Patrick's Day clelbration!!!I am in awe, dear one!!!
Fondly,
Pat
P.S. Visiting from Susan's TT!!!

Tea in Texas said...

Absolutely you are ready for March 17th! Your home is so lovely to begin with and then adding the sweet St. Patrick's decorations makes it even better. The table with the tree and ornaments as your cneterpiece is wonderful but your special tea cart is my favorite. Happy ST. Pat's Day!

Barbara F. said...

Lots of pretty things I see. Lovely tablescape. xo

Unknown said...

Beautiful house-love the tea cart and all your Irish doo dads. Great table.

Marigene said...

Your table is very festive...the tea cart is wonderful. I love your dining room, such a beautiful room, Jewel.

Chubby Chieque said...

This is one beautiful and absolutely FAB for St. Paddy's Day.

Love your sunromm and it really make me drool to the max. No sunroom here just an open porch, so I have to wait until the weather is a lil bit warmer, so I can share some cozy time outdoor.

Happy w/end.
/CC girl

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Jewel, It seems that many of us are not Irish, but we can't resist the opportunity to celebrate this holiday! Your centerpiece with the ornaments is wonderful and I love love love little tea sets!! I would like to see some of the ornaments! Enjoy the weekend. Linda

Kathleen said...

Thanks for showing your green, and crawling this year! I appreciate it esp since you aren't Irish!