Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Classic March Battle

This year March Madness has taken over my decorating - no, not college basketball!! It's the battle of  the Leprechauns vs. Chicks and Bunnies! Easter comes so early this year, they must learn to coexist!




But since St. Patrick's Day comes first, let's celebrate that first!



My sunroom coffee table is spread with a linen tea towel, which was gift from my daughter when she went to Ireland a few years ago. On that I have various china with shamrocks collected through the years. And daffodils from my yard in a green glass vase from Historic Jamestown.

More St. Patrick's Day next week!

This week, I will be joining

Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

Let's Dish with Cuisine Kathleen

Tablescape Thurday at Between Naps on the Porch.

5 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Absolutely fabulous St. Paddy's day tea. Love it. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Diane said...

Love that tea towel. I cannot believe that, when I visited Ireland, I brought back nothing with shamrocks! I was too busy trying to figure out how to pack Waterford crystal in my suitcase - lol!! Such a sweet collection, you have. I laughed out loud, when I saw the photo and read your comment about the Leprechauns and chicks (and bunnies) having to co-exist this year - loved that!!! Hope that you enjoy both holidays!

Alycia Nichols said...

Pretty, Jewel What is that 3-section piece on the far left? I love that!!!

Sarah said...

Pretty tea set. Yes, the leprechauns and chicks are neck and neck this year. '-)

Kathleen said...

I love that little set up! So pretty and green!
Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!
Yes, Easter is too soon this year!