Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Golden Snowflakes

Last weekend, I had decided to put up all my snowmen, winter, snowflake decorations when I put up my Valentine's Day decor. But, a small, surprise snowfall delayed my plans!

So here's a table of Golden Snowflakes before we turn our attention to Spring, St. Patrick's Day and Easter!

This table was actually a make-over of my New Year's Eve table featured HERE.





I got these place card holders from Target on Clearance!



I love this golden snowflake teapot with cream and pitcher. I got them at Cracker Barrel years ago on clearance, when I got the plates.


My ornament tree has a blizzard of snowflakes - ornaments that I have collected through the years.

I will be linking to Let's Dish with Cuisine Kathleen

and Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.

8 comments:

Alycia Nichols said...

Say it isn't so! You got those fabulous place card holders at Target??!?!?!! Get outta town! They really come up with some great stuff! These are perfect for your table!!! I am so in love with the design on your fireplace mantel. When I see it I just want to reach inside the computer screen and grab it!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Such a pretty table. Great find on the napkin rings. Perfect elegance.

Marlis said...

Jewel.. I've got to quit leaving drool on your pretty dishes! Shame on me.. Love the pieces from cracker barrel!! And the tarjay snowflakes.. Wonderful finds and a great table.. awesome.. xo marlis

Diane said...

I agree with Alycia - I have never seen anything as cute as those place card holders at Target. Guess I had better get over there more often!! Love your table and all of the snowflakes. I wish we would get a few real ones here in Georgia! Your plates are so pretty and I love the tree with the snowflakes! Thanks for sharing!

Tricia said...

Your pretty gold and white table looks so elegant! I love the sparkle the little snowflake placecard holders add!

Marigene said...

I love those snowflake plates...they would be perfect here today with the 9" of snow we just got!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

So many wonderful snowflakes falling in your dining room. Those place card holders are perfect, and I love the plates and the tea set. And a great collection of snow flakes on the ornament holder in the center. Well done, Jewel! laurie

Sarah said...

Your dining room is full of golden details. I'd say this is a wonderful swan song for winter. '-) Thanks for sharing.