Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Out With the Old, In With the New!

I had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did too! I can't believe it's going to be 2013 in a few days!
I'm not sure I am ready for the New Year, but my dinner table is!

I bought this gold tablecloth at Bed, Bath & Beyond and used my gold and silver beaded snowflake runner from Target.
On top of the runner I placed my ornament tree which is decorated with ornaments that symbolize New Year's Eve: Champagne glasses, party hats, an hour glass, etc.



At each place setting I used ivory plates with golden snowflakes bought from Cracker Barrel years ago. I also used ivory napkins with Target Snowflake napkin rings and a little Champagne bucket candle from Bed, Bath & Beyond.



On the mantle, I have gold and silver trees and snowflakes.



I will be linking to
Let's Dish at Cuisine Kathleen
and
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

6 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Jewel, This is so festive, and sparkly. Great way to welcome the new year. Love those tiny champagne buckets. laurie

Monica @ Happily Playing with Dishes said...

Oh I really like those plates. You have created a lovely table as always. Happy New Year!

xinex said...

Beautiful table, Jewel. It is screaming new year! Very festive and happy...Christine

Marlis said...

Just a truly pretty table.. Love your centerpiece and all the snowflakes.. have the happiest of years ahead.. xo marlis

YourTeaLife said...

Sooo pretty. Love the snowflake plates.

Kathleen said...

Hi Jewel!
What a pretty table, so festive. Love those plates.
Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!