Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Topiaries

I have had a bit of a blog break but I am back! Will be linking to Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday, of course!

This table is called Summer Topiaries after the cute placecard holders I got from Target.com.

Photobucket

My spring/early summer colors of yellow and hot pink are still making me happy, so I started with the yellow tablecloth and used the pink chiffon as a runner.

Photobucket

I wanted to make a large topiary for the centerpiece, but work and the beach have gotten in the way, so I pulled out the birdcage and filled it with flowers.

Photobucket

I used green place mats and the white Gibson Claremont china that everyone in blogland has thanks to Gollum.

Photobucket

I used Vera Bradley napkins and green goblets and of course the topiary placecard holders.

Photobucket

And I continued the pink on the mantle.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marigene said...

Beautiful, bright and cheery. I love the napkins.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Wonderful napkins and placecard holders! I do enjoy a pink and green color combination. Such a pretty table. Thanks for your sweet visit too.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Jewel, I love those placecard holders! Your pinks and greens look so pretty together, and the yellow striped cloth makes this such a happy summertime setting. laurie