Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Mardi Gras 2017


It's the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent, so 
"Laissez les bons temps rouler!" 


The traditional colors of Mardi Gras are Purple, Green,  and Gold, but I couldn't resist adding a bit of Peacock Blue into the mix. My centerpiece is a beaded placemat and a vase of Peacock Blue with a feathered Mardi Gras mask and coins and beads. I even added a few peacocks around just for fun.


I used a gold tablecloth and napkins, Peacock Blue chargers, white plates and gold candelabras.


I added Mardi Gras masks around the table and put a few purple, green and gold coins in the plates to add color.





This reproduction Victorian postcard adds some Mardi Gras fun to my silver service.


So that's my Mardi Gras table for this year! Have a fun day! 




I will be sharing with Between Naps on the Porch. 







No comments: