Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Little Snowfall!

I dressed my table in snowflakes this week and what do you know - Mother Nature gave us a little snowfall also!



I started with my silvery gray tablecloth, a beaded white, silver and gold snowflake runner and platinum beaded placements, all from Target. 



On top of the beaded place mat I added a Golden Snowflake plate from Cracker Barrel, my Cambridge Verona flatware which has a gold edge and water goblets with a gold and silver Greek Key design (TJ Maxx). I used creamy white napkins with a silver and rhinestone snowflake napkin ring (Target).



For the centerpiece I had a crystal bowl full of silver and blue ornaments. My daughter Emily added her beaded snowflake Christmas tree topper for the perfect touch!



Mercury glass candle holders with white/silver snowflake candles and silver place card holders complete the table.



Over on the little table is an ornament tree with lots of snowflakes.

My mantle is full of snowmen!




And on my back door there is an icy wreath!


All in all, I think I have more snowflakes on the inside than we saw outside! 


I will be joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. Stay warm!









No comments: