Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Twelve Days of Christmas Tablescape

WHEW! It is almost Christmas - already! I can't believe it. While I am wishing for more hours in a day, here is a tablescape based on the carol "The Twelve Days of Christmas."


The idea for this table started last year when my older daughter found a set of ornaments at Target last year on clearance. While they would look great on a Christmas tree, I immediately knew I wanted them on my ornament tree!




I love the colors of these ornaments! 

A few months ago I saw some 12 Days of Christmas salad/dessert plates and placeholders by Caspari with similar colors,, so the rest of the tablescape was born!





I was really happy with how the Caspari paper plates went with the rim colors of my Spode Christmas Tree Grove dinner plates. I used a new set of flatware Cambridge Verona which has a small golden beaded edge.




I am not sure if I will get another blog post done before Christmas. I always have good intentions, but sometimes get too busy!!! If I don't I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Season's Greetings, etc!!!


No comments: