Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

An Autumnal Attitude!

It has been so long since I blogged but when things get too busy, I have to take a bit of a break!
I do want to share an table with you today - no specific theme - just an Autumnal Attitude!

I will be sharing this with Let's Dish at Cuisine Kathleen
and Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.
Be sure to visit both of these blogs for many more lovely tablescapes!

I started with my gold tablecloth and added copper colored chargers. On top of that I used Spode Woodland plates with Pheasants. I used pewter goblets and off white napkins with a dark metal metallic pinecone napkin ring. For the centerpiece, I used a silver metal server with a decorated with leaves and pine cones.






On the mantle, I used mixed metallic colored pumpkins and Chinese Lantern stems.


Over in the bay window, tea is served on the tea cart!

So here is my table with Autumnal Attitude!

13 comments:

YourTeaLife said...

Beautiful! Love it!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Gorgeous tablescape for Autumn!! I love the centerpiece and the transferware dishes, they always look great come Fall, don't they?! Big hugs,
FABBY

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous table! I love those dishes and would love to have a set. Your centerpiece is just beautiful. Now about your mantel - I love those metallic colored pumpkins! Your mantel looks beautiful too.
Thank you so much for your kind sweet words. They mean a lot to me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Alycia Nichols said...

Girl, you really decked this out!!!! Oh, my gosh...that mantel! I can see you put an awful lot of thought and time into that! Great job with the tea cart, too. Tea carts are fun to decorate kind of a like a powder room: small space that can make a big impact! I LOVE your Spode!!! I have longed for that pattern!

Shanee said...

Wow, you hit a Autumn Attitude home run! Love your dishes and the striped tablecloth. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

Love the attitude! And those Spode plates are gorgeous. Perfect for Fall.......Sarah

Marlis said...

Jewel.. so pretty. Your centerpiece is the perfect touch for the lovely plates and oh love love those napkin rings.. xo marlis

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

This is so pretty and I love your beautiful mantle! Love your autumn attitude!

The Tablescaper said...

So perfect for this season!

- The Tablescaper

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

What a lovely table you've set, Jewel. I love those Spode pheasant plates, and they look especially wonderful on top of the dark chargers. It's all really pretty.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Everything is decorated so beautifully for fall! Nice fireplace and mantle. Lovely tablescape! That tea cart is to die for!!

Katherine

Marigene said...

Perfect table for this time of year...love the Woodland plates.

Kathleen said...

I love those woodland plates, so beautiful!
Thanks so much for linking to Let's Dish!