Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Singing the Easter Blues!

I am not really blue, but I did use a lot of blue in my Easter table this year! Will be sharing this with Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch - late!
I started with a white tablecloth and Light Blue Ruffled Place Mats. I then added white china and put Cracker Barrel Easter Salad plates on top.
I used Easter egg place card holders and an egg cup for a salt cellar (complete with salt spoons inherited from my grandmother) and an Easter egg pepper shaker.
I place the flatware in an Easter egg holder on top of a white lace-trimmed napkin.
My centerpiece is a collection of Easter eggs on a silver tidbit tray.
And my mantle is decorated in Easter style also.....
and my tea cart!
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Easter Decorations!! Hugs and Happy Easter Wishes xo
Katherines Corner.com
YourWeddingKeepsakes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Beautifully set Easter table! Love those placemats, they look like the brim of a hat! Cute! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

wow I don't know why this posted so many times...

Marigene said...

Cute table, Jewel...those bunny plates are adorable.
Happy Easter!

Entertaining Women said...

I was late this week, too...sigh. I adore the egg to hold the silverware....a darling tablescape. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Happy Easter! Cherry Kay

Linda Leyble said...

Very beautiful! I especially love those decorated Easter eggs. Did you do them? Gorgeous.

I came even later than you to BNOTP tablescape link party. Would love it if you looked at my table as well. I am a few after yours - the Colorful Easter Table.

Glad to have found your blog!

Linda

Kathleen said...

I love the colors, Jewel, and the plates are so cute!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I've loved those CB Easter plates since the first time I saw them on your blog. The blue color of those place mats is wonderful with them, and I always love seeing your cart decorated with pretty treasures. laurie