Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Peach Ice Cream

I haven't posted a recipe in a while but this one was too good and easy to miss! Peach season is here and what is summer without Peach Ice Cream?

Photobucket

I got the recipe from a GREAT website that I follow on Facebook and Twitter - DeepSouthDish.com. Here is the link to the Peach Ice Cream Recipe CLICK HERE.

There is no cooking and yet it is super creamy and custardy like the cooked versions. The only change I made was to chopped the peaches with my chopper instead of pureeing them. (My food processor has passed on and I haven't replaced it yet.)

Photobucket

I hope you make this yourself - you won't be sorry!



I will be linking to Foodie Friday.

3 comments:

Karen S Booth said...

THANKS so much for this great ice cream idea Jewel ~ as you know, I have just bought a load of flat doughnut peaches and this will fit the bill perfectly!
Karen

labbie1 said...

My sister in law just went to Illinois to pick up some peaches. I am sending this along to her. I look forward to enjoying this! ;-)

xinex said...

I am cooling off just by looking at your tablescape. So pretty! I love the colors and that peach ice cream looks so good!..Christine