Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Crab Bisque

Memorial Day weekend the whole family went to the beach for a long weekend. While we were there we made some Crab Bisque which I thought I would share for Foodie Friday.

Photobucket

Make sure you stop by by Gollum's at Designs by Gollum.
Photobucket

I used this recipe from Recipezaar: Lobster or Crab Bisque

It was so good! A great way to celebrate being at the beach with all my family!

Photobucket

Make sure you visit Designs by Gollum for more great Foodie Posts!

4 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Yummy! It looks really good and the beach sounds really good too!
Cindy

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

The sounds of the oceans hitting waves sounds great...This looks so yummy.. hugs ~lynne~

Kathleen said...

Hi Jewel!
That looks delicious! I will go check out the recipe! I always forget to go over there!
Hope you are well!
Kathleen

Cass @ That Old House said...

Now this looks fabulous. I don't know why but I have never made my own seafood bisque. (Although we used to go almost weekly to a local restaurant where the Russian waiter called it "Lobster Brisk," just to hear him say it. and order it!)

Cass