Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Step into My Parlor

Step into my parlor for a Pumpkin Tea Party!

Photobucket

I will be joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday. Be sure and see all the wonderful ideas on that site!

In the bay window of my parlor I have a tea table and it is decorated for the season!

Photobucket

My pumpkin teaset is from Cracker Barrell many years ago.

Photobucket

And the mugs and plates were from Dollar General last year.

Photobucket

Rounding out the decor are some glass pumpkins which catch the light from the bay window!

Photobucket

Across the room is my mantle, which I call the "Pumpkin Patch" this time of year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And on the tea table in front of the sofa you could be served either tea or hot chocolate.

Photobucket

The turkey tea pot was from Cracker Barrel and the chocolate set was a gift from my aunt. It was passed down to her from her family.

We could play some Pumpkin Carols on the old organ for a musical tea party!

Photobucket

I hope you have enjoyed my parlor and make sure to visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch!
Post a Comment