Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Step into My Parlor

Step into my parlor for a Pumpkin Tea Party!

Photobucket

I will be joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday. Be sure and see all the wonderful ideas on that site!

In the bay window of my parlor I have a tea table and it is decorated for the season!

Photobucket

My pumpkin teaset is from Cracker Barrell many years ago.

Photobucket

And the mugs and plates were from Dollar General last year.

Photobucket

Rounding out the decor are some glass pumpkins which catch the light from the bay window!

Photobucket

Across the room is my mantle, which I call the "Pumpkin Patch" this time of year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And on the tea table in front of the sofa you could be served either tea or hot chocolate.

Photobucket

The turkey tea pot was from Cracker Barrel and the chocolate set was a gift from my aunt. It was passed down to her from her family.

We could play some Pumpkin Carols on the old organ for a musical tea party!

Photobucket

I hope you have enjoyed my parlor and make sure to visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch!

15 comments:

Miss Janice said...

Love your pumpkin teaset. I have one but it's not as cute as yours. I also love your pumpkin patch and the darlin' turkey teapot! Cracker Barrel has the cutest stuff!

Lynn said...

Your pumpkin tea setting is really cute, Happy Fall:@)

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

How festive, it looks so pretty! I love fall decorating!
~Michelle

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady. I love your Beautiful pumpkin tea pot so cute.

xinex said...

You have a wonderful collection of pumpkins. My favorites are the glass ones. Pretty display!..Christine

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a cute pumpkin teaset! It is just darling, and I love all of your other pumpkins, too. What a fun fall post!

Happy Tablescape Thursday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

My Cozy Casita said...

I, love your tablescape what a cute pomking collection as well all your decoration in your home.
Beautiful.....
Thank for stop on my blog!
XOX
Isora

Julie said...

Enjoyed my visit to your blog!

Julie
www.equusvilla.blogspot.com

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I am just drooling over all those pumpkins! I can't decide which I like best- the table set for tea or the mantle just bursting with pumpkin fun. Great job on all of your decor. :)

On Crooked Creek said...

Whimsical and elegant don't seem to be harmonious. . .however; this truly is an exception to the rule!
We have similar pumpkin plates! Don't you just love them? That lonely jack~'o~lantern on the hearth made me giggle! Thank you for such an enlightening post!
Fondly,
Pat

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh those glass pumpkins are beautiful with the sun from that gorgeous bay window shining on them. I have fallen in love with your chocolate set. What a gorgeous set and how wonderful that it has been handed down to you from an aunt. I'd love to visit your pumpkin patch. What a great assortment of pumpkins! laurie

Barbara said...

I just love pumpkins and you truly have some treasures. I especially love the glass ones with the light shining on them.

Marigene said...

Wow! What a wonderful collection of pumpkins...the glass ones are adorable as is the tea set. I am in love with your chocolate set, gorgeous!

Kathleen said...

Those glass pumpkins are fabulous!

Lady Katherine said...

Love the pumpkins on the mantel! Oh, the tea, in love with the chocolate pot! What a lovely piece, the stool is lovely! Love the silhouettes!