Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Turkey Table!

This week's table is a bit of a presto-chango from last weeks November Blue Table. I kept the tablecloth, napkins, flatware, pewter goblets and added turkeys!

Photobucket

Of course I will be linking to Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday so be sure and check out all the great tables.

Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without a table featuring Woodland by Spode with Turkeys.

Here is a close-up of the place setting:
Photobucket

I added a red wine hock glass at each place which shows better in the full table pictures.
Photobucket


And I changed out the pumpkin centerpiece to a big turkey.
Photobucket

This picture shows the mantle in the background

Photobucket

and my small buffet

Photobucket


Hope you all have a Great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment