Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pheasantly Surprised!

Another Fall Tablescape for Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch!
Photobucket

You may remember that I had the Spode Woodland Turkey plates, but I had to get the Pheasant ones also! And  at my TJ Maxx this weekend I found this wonderful beaded runner. So a new tablescape was born!

Photobucket

I should have put one of my pheasants as the centerpiece instead of the turkey - oh well, maybe next time!

I found these chargers at WalMart earlier this season. Here is what they look like without a plate:

Photobucket

With the plate:

Photobucket

The whole place setting

Photobucket

Here is a closeup of some cornucopia salt and pepper shakers I got from Cracker Barrel last year.

Photobucket

Hope you all visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for lots of wonderful tables!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Pinky said...

That table runner is gorgeous!!!! I love your plates too. I have very similiar S and P's too! Of course the Spode Woodland is lovely! Great table!!!! XO, Pinky

The Style Sisters said...

Love the charges and your gorgeous dinner plates!Come and link up to Centerpiece Wed on my blog...it us located under my tablescape post for tonight. OH and enter my napkin ring giveaway today too.
Karin

Celly B said...

That jeweled fall leaf runner is gorgeous! I also have those chargers and used them this week with brown transferware, too. Your Spode Woodland is just beautiful!

Alycia Nichols said...

Those pheasant plates are wonderful!!!

Tess said...

What a pretty table and I LOVE the top of your cabinet...it looks wonderful. I love your dishes for this season!!

Dreamgoddess said...

Jewel, I am sooo loving that beaded runner! What a fantastic find! Your table is gorgeous as always and I love the pheasant plates.

Entertaining Women said...

The Woodland Spode adapts so well in so many assorted designs. Your table runner is lovely. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

Paige Thomas King said...

i can see i'm going to spend a lot of time looking ofr some of those pheasant plates to add to my collection of brown transferware. they are stunning!
there's so much else to adore, as well, but those plates, those plates!
paige

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I don't know how I missed seeing this. What a clever post title. Love the pheasant plates, and that runner is gorgeous! I also must tell you that I'm loving your arrangement of tureens on top of the china cabinet. That vignette is beautiful. laurie