Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tea Time Treats Re-Post

I am reposting this for Tea Time Tuesday at Lady Katherine's Tea Parlor. Be sure and visit her blog for other tea time treats!

Photobucket

It's Foodie Friday hosted by Gollum at Designs by Gollum.
Photobucket

I have been participating in an event for the Cooking Forum at Recipezaar called Afternoon Tea and Light Suppers: The BIG Tea-Party. I have made and photographed 2 of the tea time treats I signed up for. I will do the third one this weekend.

First I made Sweet and Spicy Texas Pecans. Click for the recipe.

These were delicious! As you can see by my review, I made them a little spicier than the recipe called for.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The tea set shown in the back is one I got years ago from the Ross Simons catalog.

The next treat I tried was Hawaiian Tea Sandwiches Filling. Click for recipe. I used pecans for the nuts and served this filling on Pepperidge Farm Very Thin whole wheat bread.
So good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used a Churchill Blue Willow tea pot, creamer and sugar dish with Spode Blue Italian salad plate in this picture.

Both my tea time treats were wonderful! I hope you enjoy them also.
Post a Comment