Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day - Tablescape Thursday

Once again it's Tablescape Thursday sponsored by Susan at BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH!

Photobucket

Thanks Susan for hosting Tablescape Thursday every week!

Last week I showed you the centerpiece, now the whole table!

Photobucket

My china is Spode Pink Tower. That's what I consider our everyday china. I got it for our 20th Anniversary. I think it matches my dining room perfectly. The goblets with the gold and silver Greek key design were a gift from my daughters and they got them from TJ Maxx. The red wine hocks were from Ross-Simons years ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dining room mantle still has my silver and gold snowflake design on it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

But my Parlor mantle is in the Valentine's Day mood:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Valentine's Day Chintz vases are from Ross.

And look what is blooming just in time for the big day!!!

Photobucket

I know most people grow them for Christmas - I planted this in early December. Talk about being a Late Bloomer!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment