Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow Day Foodie Friday

For Foodie Friday hosted by Gollum at Designs by Gollum.
Photobucket

Last weekend at my house when the snow was falling.....

Photobucket

I got out my snowflake muffin pan from Target......

Photobucket

and some "just add milk" muffin mix and made snowflake shaped muffins.....

Photobucket

served on my snowflake plates.......

Photobucket

and had hot chocolate out of my snowflakes mugs!

Photobucket

No recipes needed! Stay warm!!!

8 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh! Your house in the snow looks like a Christmas card! So charming! Cute muffins. I've never seen a snowflake muffin tin. Your pretty blue snowflake mug makes the hot chocolate look even better. laurie

YourTeaLife said...

Your home is beautiful. I've enjoyed this post and others seeing all the lovely improvements you've made. I remember the first pictures you showed me...The snowflake muffins look yummy too!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, how neat! Your house looks like a Norman Rockwell painting, and so does that yummy, cute muffin and the hot chocolate!

Happy Foodie Friday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

April J Harris said...

What a beautiful home - and I love the snowflake muffin tin!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Adorable. Were they sweet or savory muffins? If they were sweet, you could sprinkle them with a little powdered sugar for a true snow-like effect.

:)
ButterYum

Nancy Jane said...

Now that's the way to enjoy a snow day. Your home is gorgeous.

Galbreath House c. 1890 said...

Your home looks beautiful in the snow!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Perfect for this winter weather! The pic of your home in the snow is amazing!