Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras at My House!

Happy Mardi Gras Y'all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Using the Mardi Gras colors of Green, Purple and Gold, I started with a gold tablecloth and green napkins with metallic gold napkin rings. I used plain white Gibson china on metallic gold chargers and Grand Baroque silverplate. For stemware I used green goblets from Target, purple Fostoria glasses given to me by my grandmother years ago and saucer champagnes from my wedding crystal by Lennox with a gold rim.

Photobucket

My centerpiece is a silver wine cooler with metallic gold bead stem in it "wearing" Mardi Gras masks that I have saved through the years. I scattered a few beads and doubloons and Voila! Mardi Gras!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What's on the menu? Shrimp Creole, but I don't have any pictures yet. Here is a picture of Jambalaya from last year though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Laissez les bons temps rouler! Let the good times roll!
Post a Comment