Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Celebrity Goat Farm Open House

Photobucket

It's time for Outdoor Wednesday hosted by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer. Be sure and visit her to see all the wonderful posts!
Photobucket

Last Saturday, I went to my cousin's goat dairy in Siler City for their Open House. It was such a nice day and everything at Celebrity Goat Dairy was such fun! There were baby goats, chickens, roosters, llamas and even a peacock. We often have our family Thanksgiving here. Click on the website to find out about the Inn and Sunday Dinners.

I had a nice bowl of chili and bought some crab apple jelly and took lots of pictures of goats. They have the most expressive faces!

Photobucket

Some of the many chickens

Photobucket

A two week old goat

Photobucket

Some young goats sunning themselves

Photobucket

A small herd of goats

Photobucket

Not even a week old goats!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rooster

Photobucket

Love the goatee!

Photobucket

So cute!

Photobucket

Now visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer!

10 comments:

Lady Katherine said...

I just love this! OK I have a farm, but they have more chickens than I do.I plan to buy more this spring. Hubby says we are getting so many blue and green eggs were are going to have to have an omelet party. lol We have banties too and he pickling them.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

What great photos you took! Ohhhh, that little baby goat-sooo cute! I enjoyed seeing all of them. laurie

vignette design said...

I loved all of these photos. Love the chickens of course and the rooster. The little goats are darling. Great post!

ellen b. said...

Oh what great shots of these goats and chickens!!

Light and Voices said...

Adorable goats!
Joyce M

Kat said...

What a fun series of photos! I love the baby goats, they are adorable. Happy Outdoor Wednesday. Kathy

Ann said...

First time I've visited your blog. Really nice photos, awh--the baby goat is so precious. Happy Wednesday.
Ann

Ms. Bake-it said...

What great shots! Love those baby goats! That is a lot of chickens! My son and I were talking just yesterday evening about how we wish we could have some chickens.

~ Tracy

♥ Kathy said...

Those are some cute goats! Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

prashant said...

What great photos you took!
Contextual Ad Network India