Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Tea Time Tuesday 6/22/09

For Tea Time Tuesday, hosted by Barb at Grits and Glamour, I am sharing pictures of some of my favorite tea pots.

Photobucket

This is a Victorian Breakfast set my mother found in an antique store. I especially love the toast holder.

Photobucket

Here is a chintz teapot that I found in a little store for a good price. I have 2 matching cups and saucers, as you can see.
Photobucket

Here is a coffee and tea set that I got several years ago from Ross-Simons catalogue. It came with 6 cups and saucers.

Photobucket

Here is the same set on a wicker tea cart we got in an antique store.
Photobucket

One day, I got a Tea Time magazine in the mail and the cover looked familiar ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is my Cover Girl teapot!

Check out the other Tea Time Tuesday posts at Barb's! :D Jewel

19 comments:

ellen b. said...

Oh I do love your tea things. That tea cart is really something! Look at you with the teapot that was used on the cover of Tea Time!! Love it....

Kammy said...

Oh My Gosh !!!!!!!!
I love all your tea pots - you have great taste !!! I can't decide what one I love the most !
A Cover Girl - now aint that cute ?
I hope your Cover Girl got paid for that shoot !
Hugs ~ Kammy

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such absolutely gorgeous teapots and cups. You have so many lovely sets. Your cover set is just stunning. Hugs, Marty

Barb said...

My goodness, they are all so pretty! Just lovely.

Barb

KD said...

I think I need some tea pots! They are all oh so pretty!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh how pretty! And it must have been amazing to see your teapot on the cover of the magazine.

Bab's Kitchen said...

How cool is that to find that you own china at the cover of Tea Tine Mag.. I love Tea Time Magazine.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Wow, your teapot is a star! That is very cool...I know you must have been excited!

Unknown said...

Oh how fun that your tea pot made it to the cover! :) A lovely collection!

~Liz

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I enjoyed seeing your lovely tea things! How exciting to have a cover girl tea set! That tea cart is just adorable!

Katherine

Printersdevil said...

All the teapots are so unique, but I especially love the teacart.

Lorna ~ Lace and Ivy Cottage said...

I subscribe to Tea Time Magazine too! You've got a lovely collection of tea pots and I love the wicker tea cart. Thanks for sharing!

Jo said...

What pretty teasets.........Jo

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Not everyone can say they have a "Cover girl" tea pot. You have quite a collection. I love them all.

Printersdevil said...

How special to have that same teaset. It is gorgeous.

The Tablescaper said...

I have the same tea set from Ross Simon. Love it! They used to have different ones from time to time but haven't seen them lately. Tea Time is a great magazine. Happy tablescaping - The Tablescaper

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Such pretty, pretty tea sets, but that tea cart is just about the most amazing thing I've seen! Love it. laurie

Kathleen said...

Love all your pretty tea sets..
I need a toast holder!

kate said...

Hi I have decided to take over Tea Time Tuesday for Barb, while she is busy. It will be July 7th next Tuesday, hope to see you there.
kate