Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Tea Time Tuesday 6/22/09

For Tea Time Tuesday, hosted by Barb at Grits and Glamour, I am sharing pictures of some of my favorite tea pots.

Photobucket

This is a Victorian Breakfast set my mother found in an antique store. I especially love the toast holder.

Photobucket

Here is a chintz teapot that I found in a little store for a good price. I have 2 matching cups and saucers, as you can see.
Photobucket

Here is a coffee and tea set that I got several years ago from Ross-Simons catalogue. It came with 6 cups and saucers.

Photobucket

Here is the same set on a wicker tea cart we got in an antique store.
Photobucket

One day, I got a Tea Time magazine in the mail and the cover looked familiar ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is my Cover Girl teapot!

Check out the other Tea Time Tuesday posts at Barb's! :D Jewel
Post a Comment