Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tablescape Thursday Graduation!

It's Tablescape Thursday sponsored by Susan at BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH! I am featuring my younger daughter's graduation from High School last Saturday!
Photobucket

Be sure and visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch by clicking the picture below. There are always lots of great tables to ooh and ahh over!!!


My daughter's graduation was Saturday Morning at 9:00. For lunch after the ceremony, we had a cook-out at our house for her and several of her friends and their families,39 people in all.

Here is my table.
Photobucket

I hung with some graduation decorations on my golden ornament tree. I used her Graduation cords, confetti and crystal graduation symbols around the base.

Everyone brought what they wanted to cook out - burgers, hot dogs, chicken, veggie dogs. Every family brought some side dishes and beverages and a great time was had by all!!!!

For Dessert, Cakes and Cupcakes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my friends made this from Martha Stewart - isn't it incredible?

Photobucket

The next day my family along with 2 friends took a trip to Gettysburg, PA. This was my graduating daughter's choice. Our whole family loves Gettysburg!

Happy Tablescape Thursday! :D Jewel
Post a Comment