Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Foodie Friday - Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs

Thank you Gollum for hosting Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum!
Photobucket

For this Foodie Friday, I am sharing another family favorite. Click on the name for the recipe. Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs is a great main dish to cook out or cook in. It works great on the grill, or a cast iron grill pan, or even a George Foreman electric grill.

The cut of chicken is not important. Here is a picture where I used chicken breast tenders. As you can see, I served it with couscous and lightly sauteed fresh green beans. A great meal for summer - or any time!

Photobucket

Be sure to go to Designs by Gollum to check out the other great Foodie posts! :D Jewel

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh..do those ever look good. Hubs has been eating a lot of chicken lately since he cut down on red meat. I am always on the lookout for a new recipe and this is great since we are grilling out as much as possible.

Lori E said...

Teriyaki is the perfect flavor for chicken. I love cous cous too but my husband not so much. More for me.

Mary Bergfeld said...

I think using tenders for this recipe is the best way to go. Carefully threaded thighs would be my second choice. This is a really good, highly flavorful recipe for a family or friends barbecue. Served with couscous is a really a fast and easy meal that makes for a happy hostess as well as guests. Enjoy that weelend barbecue.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

I am going to add this to my shopping list for this weekend! Happy Foodie Friday! Have a great weekend ~ Susan

movingonlady said...

This looks very yummy. The chicken especially!!!!

imjacobsmom said...

Oh Yeah, Kabobs what a great meal. So easy to prepare, too. Thanks for sharing this recipe! ~ Robyn

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm Yes, those look so darn good! Have a wonderful weekend!
~Really Rainey~

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh wow! This looks good -- we're waiting to take my dad out for Father's day and this post is really making me hungary ! YUM!

Kathleen said...

Looks delicious, Jewel!