Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Foodie Friday - Tortellini Two Ways

For Foodie Friday I am sharing Two Tortellini Recipes!
Thank you Gollum for hosting Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum!
Photobucket

Both of these dishes are easy, inexpensive and fast. Neither are my recipes. I found them on Recipezaar, reviewed them and photographed them. Click on the links below for the recipes.

The First Recipe is Mikey's Cheese Tortellini With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce

Photobucket

This sauce could be used with any any pasta or chicken. It is a good vegetarian dish- actually it is just good!

The next recipe is Westphalian Tortellini.

Photobucket

I have used chopped up deli ham or leftover Easter ham in this and it was good either way. Read my review about the amount of peas.

Well, there you have it Tortellini Two Ways! Happy Foodie Friday! Be sure and visit Gollum for more wonderful Foodie posts! :D Jewel

7 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
They both look really delicious! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2009/06/strawberry-salad.html

Mary Bergfeld said...

These both look delicious. It's hard to beat tortellini for a quick and easy meal. Have a wonderful day.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

hello my friend! I am going to try the second one this weekend... it sounds yummy! Happy Foodie Friday! Have a great weekend ~ Susan

imjacobsmom said...

That pepper sauce peaked my interest, I'll have to check that out. ~ Robyn

Rattlebridge Farm said...

These recipes will be perfect for us. I love how they are totally different! Have a great weekend!
XX OO

santamaker said...

I want some of those delicious looking carbby tortillinis!!!!! I have been doing a no carb diet for so long that I dream about pasta and bread now! LOL

Kathleen said...

I love tortellini, I'll have a little of both, please.