Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

Outdoor Wednesday is hosted by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer. Be sure to stop by here blog and see all the gorgeous out door posts!

I was so excited for Outdoor Wednesday this week because I finally have some spring showing in my yard! I took my pictures right after I got home from work. Now as it has gotten a bit darker I downloaded them and even on the macro setting some didn't turn out too well. All of them seemed too blue until I realized that I had the White Balance set on Tungsten light. :( It is too late to take more, because I need to get supper going, so they'll just have to look a bit blue. LOL!

My first daffodils!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Some snowbells - I know this is blurry!!!!
Photobucket

A crocus, not the first but still pretty even though it is growing sideways!!!
Photobucket

Sorry for the bluish tint!!! Thanks Susan for hosting Outdoor Wednesday!!!! :D Jewel

19 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Oh how pretty your photos are!Yeah spring is coming!

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
(I had better go write my post! LOL)

Susan

kate said...

Hi, i stumbled along your blog, i too have daffodils, hycliths, and
magnolia blooming , im in charleston, please visit our blog, i loved yours
thanks
kate

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Your pics turned out beautifully! I wish I could see something like that here right now, but alas we have a way to go. Enjoy your lovely flowers. Cindy

Bo said...

There is nothing prettier than the first delicate spring flowers poking their little heads out!
;-) Bo

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how beautiful. Your flowers are just wonderful, and your pictures came out so good. Great job. Hugs, Marty

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh those are so sweet, and they remind me of the poem that talks about the host of golden daffodils! And those snowbells... precious!

Happy OW...

XO,

Sheila :-)

JudyBug said...

I just adore daffodils! We had the little snowballs at our other house. I wish we dug them up!!

You would love the dynamite crepe myrtles. They are the truest red you will find.

Kathy said...

Hello Carolina,
Your photos are beautiful, I agree with Bo, there really is nothing prettier than spring flowers, Kathy.

Sue said...

Isn't it nice to come home and find a sweet surprise like this? I can hardly wait for all of mine to bloom.
Blessings,
Sue

Melissa Miller said...

~Stunning flowers! :)

Belinda said...

What beautiful photos! I just adore a sweet yellow daffodil, a surefire signal that spring is on its way. :-)

Tealady said...

I think all the flowers from bulbs are evocative of springtime. Love them all!

Blessings, Lana

Lynda said...

I love daffodils, and yours are sooo pretty!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

WOW!! girl you already have flowers blooming? We're quite aways off from that occurring around here.. your photos were beautiful.. Happy Outdoor Wedneday..
hugs ~lynne~

Lori said...

Pretty photos!!
I live in NC and my daffodils haven't start to bloom....:( They are just now coming up, so I am hoping soon.

♥ Kathy said...

I think the bluish tint adds to the picture :) beautiful daffodils!

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Daffodils are the harbingers of Spring. Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Kat said...

Yippee - spring is on it's way! I just love daffodils, they just look happy! I noticed that my mom's starting blooming 3 days ago - I can't wait for spring and green and COLOR. Kathy

xinex said...

So pretty! Our daffodils and Narcissus are blooming too. What a refershing sign of spring to come!..Christine