Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's On Your Wall Wednesday

For my first What's on Your Wall Wednesday hosed by Barb at Grits and Glamour!
http://gritsglamour.blogspot.com/ (If anyone can tell me how to make it link, I would be grateful!!!)
This print hangs in our billiards room. We loved the colors and how it seems to glow with late afternoon sun. We also have a bar in the billiards room, so the cognac theme fits and peacocks are very Victorian.

Photobucket

For my next Tablescape Tuesday, I have set up a table inspired by this print, so stay tuned! Don't forget to visit Barb at http://gritsglamour.blogspot.com/ :D Jewel

13 comments:

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Thank you for joining us for the first WOYWW. Wow! I love that print. Then again...I love your billiards room. I showed your pics to my hubby and he started drooling. Can't wait to see what else you post. Blessings, Barb

Anonymous said...

What a fun print. Love the colors.

Kathy b

Bo said...

That is a stunning print and the colors are beautiful...I'll be watching for your next tablescape..
;-) Bo

Paula@SweetPea said...

I love the bold colors in your print. I look forward to seeing your tablescape inspired by it.

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

What a beautiful picture, I love the colors.
~Michelle

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Wow.. this is gorgeous.. The colors are so vibrant.. I can't wait to see your tablescape to go with this beautiful piece of art. Thanks for swinging by for a visit to see the cover up..lol have a super day..hugs ~lynne~

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

I have a thing for peacocks as there was always one on my grandmother's farm. Love this print & can't wait to see the table it inspired. Happy WOYWW!

Melissa Miller said...

Hello from one fellow NC blogger to another.
Lots of us from this great state!

I just love your vibrant colorful picture.
It's so gorgeous!

HAPPY WW! ~Melissa :)

Unknown said...

Great picture, love the colors.

Kat said...

What a great picture, love those rich, saturated colors. Can't wait to see the tablescape inspired by this. Kathy

Carrie said...

That is a very striking poster...the peaccock looks so dramatic!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the picture...very frenchy! lol ...Debbie

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Good morning my friend, thanks for the visit to see the chalk art.. Isn't his work amazing? I hope you have a super day..
hugs ~lynne~