Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Tea Time Shortbreads

Photobucket

It's Tea Time Tuesday at Lady Katherine's Tea Parlor. Be sure and visit her blog for other tea time treats!

Photobucket

I made Tea Time Shortbreads 1965 (Canadian) (click for recipe). These are a nice soft tea cookie with a distintive orange aroma and mini chocolate chips! Perfect for your next tea!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used a tea set given to me years ago and a Spode Tower Pink plate, cup and saucer.

Be sure to visit Lady Katherine's Tea Parlor for more tea sets and snacks!

6 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your tea set is just gorgeous. I love the shortbreads too. They are one of my favorite cookies. What a lovely treat. Hugs, Marty

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh honey this is so pretty as everything you do...so Victorian looking girl...Thanks I'll have a cookie on my way out ha ha!! Hugs and smiles to you Dear friend...Gl♥ria

Cass @ That Old House said...

Beautiful ... lovely china, but after the week I've had, I'm looking with lust in my heart at those cookies....

I think I'm going to have to join in Lady Katherine's party, too!
Cass

Lady Katherine said...

Your tea set is just lovely! I do love it! The dishes too! Oh, I have never had shortbread! It looks wonderful! Love the table cloth! All is so pretty! I'd love to have a chocolate chip cookie Now! lol Everything is just so Gorgeous! Just Love it so much! Thank You so much for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday! I enjoy talking with you on Facebook too!

Beth said...

Your shortbread cookies look wonderful! Beautiful tea set, great photography! I enjoyed my visit today!

prashant said...

Your tea set is just gorgeous
Contextual Ad Network India