Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Decor

Today, I will take you on a little tour of some of my St. Patrick's Day decorations for the Blog Crawl at Cusine Kathleen ! Be sure to visit her blog for lots of St. Patty's Day Posts!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Photobucket

Here in the foyer, a leprechaun has left his hat! Don't try it on or you'll get green sparkles in your hair!

Photobucket

One the antique dresser that we use as a hall tree, there are several seasonal items.

Photobucket

Here's the mantle in the billiards room.

Photobucket

And the buffet in the same room.

Photobucket

Here's how I had it last year - I think I liked it better!

Photobucket

And you have to be on the lookout for pots of gold around the house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my nutcrackers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day everyone and special thanks to Kathleen!
Post a Comment