Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Decor

Today, I will take you on a little tour of some of my St. Patrick's Day decorations for the Blog Crawl at Cusine Kathleen ! Be sure to visit her blog for lots of St. Patty's Day Posts!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Photobucket

Here in the foyer, a leprechaun has left his hat! Don't try it on or you'll get green sparkles in your hair!

Photobucket

One the antique dresser that we use as a hall tree, there are several seasonal items.

Photobucket

Here's the mantle in the billiards room.

Photobucket

And the buffet in the same room.

Photobucket

Here's how I had it last year - I think I liked it better!

Photobucket

And you have to be on the lookout for pots of gold around the house!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my nutcrackers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day everyone and special thanks to Kathleen!

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

You have a wonderful collection! I love the guy in the Irish sweater..:)
Thanks so much for joining the part! I am so glad you did...
I see our mutual pitcher..:)

Marigene said...

Yes, you do have a wonderful collection...I love your buffet with all the green glass.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Lot's of Irish cuteness at your house!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

How fun this post was today girl...Happy St. Paddy's day to you...love that dresser with the candle holders...just beautiful my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

YourTeaLife said...

What fun! I love the teacup and saucer on the antique dresser.

Happy St Patrick's Day

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Hi Carolinajewel. Just came across your site today, and added you. I love your St.Pattys decor. Hope you enjoy celebrating tomorrow, looks like your all set. I am a newbie and just got started today. Thanks for sharing!

Foley said...

Such beautiful pieces - Love the tea set...

Lady Katherine said...

This is wonderful! I love it all You should have shared it on Tea Time Tuesday too! Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Every single thing is just great!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

What wonderful decor you have for St. Paddy's day! The bar area is really quite wonderful!
And the tea set is one I would just love to have!
Cindy

Unknown said...

What cute St. Patrick's Day decorations you have! I don't think I've ever seen a St. Patrick's day nutcracker! :)

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

I simply adore your house and I say it every time I visit. The wall paper is amazing, is it a repro of historically correct paper?

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Thanks for your sweet visit! We really enjoyed Wicked a lot -- it was a neat story behing the story. I think I want to read the books now.

prashant said...

This is wonderful!
Contextual Ad Network India