Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Cornucopias Runneth Over

Do you know someone who is really attractive in person, but just isn't photogenic? Well, that's like this tablecloth. It is a nice rich shade of green in person, but these photos just don't do it justice. Then again, maybe it's the photographer!!!

I put the wooden looking chargers on the green tablecloth and added Spode Woodland Turkey plates. I used pewter goblets and orange napkins with copper leaf napkin rings at each place.


It was very hard to photograph the centerpiece, mostly because of this green tablecloth, but I promise, it is pretty in person!

I put a brown sparkly charger/placemat in the center and a wicker cornucopia on top of that filled with all sorts of fall goodies.


At each place I put a mini cornucopia (from Target).



A little peek around the dining room:
My tea cart with a cornucopia tea set.


This colorful turkey on a beaded runner is on my larger buffet.

A cornucopia on top of the tureen

My hanging shelf full of turkeys!

I will be sharing this with:
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Let's Dish at Cuisine Kathleen and
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
Be sure to visit these sites to see lots of lovely tables!
Post a Comment