Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Fest!

I modified my previous table called Pheasant Fest and made Pumpkin Fest! As usual, I will be linking to Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.
If you looked at the previous table, you see that I really only changed the centerpiece and added a pumpkin salad plate - and VOILA - Pheasant Fest becomes Pumpkin Fest!
A pretty ceramic pumpkin sits on the stand that formerly held the Fitz and Floyd Pheasant Teapot.
The pumpkin plates were on clearance at Walmart last year. I did change the napkins from bronze to dark green and added a pumpkin napkin ring. The green is really much prettier than it photographed! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Pumpkin Fest!

6 comments:

xinex said...

Isn't that neat how you can change the look of a table just by replacing the salad plates? This is beautiful, Jewel!..Christine

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How pretty your pumpkin patch is! Love how a few tweeks and you have a whole different look to your table.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

What a beautiful table! You have such a talent for this, I hope you can post more of them too!
You have the best dining room too!
Cindy

Marigene said...

Love your fall table, CJ! I wish I had picked those pumpkin plates up last year when they were on sale.

Diana LaMarre said...

Love the pumpkin salad plates--I own the same set. I have not used mine yet, but am hoping to for a nice fall meal...maybe this weekend.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh wow! You're so versatile my dear, what a change with the great plates and wela! You did a wonderful table all over again, just gorgeous, bet you can't pick one for Thanksgiving! Lovely! Thanks for dropping by my tea table with the Chzech tea cups, I can't believe we were gifted by our daughters with the same cups! What a small world...would love to see yours, do let me know so I don't miss it. Have a great weekend. FABBY