Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time for Turkeys!

This week my table has gone from Pheasants to Pumpkins to Turkeys!
I used the green tablecloth I got last year from Bed, Bath & Beyond and added my snakeskin chargers.
With that I used my Spode Woodland Turkey plates, gold rimmed goblets and bronze napkins with coppery oak leaf napkin rings. Of course, I added a turkey tureen for the centerpiece flanked with some gold votive candleholders.
I used turkey place card holders from Clearance at Williams Sonoma last year.
I wasn't thrilled with and of my flatware choices and forgot to any on the table before I snapped these pictures! But I did add some for the place setting shop!
Hope you enjoyed my turkeys! I will be linking to Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch. Happy Fall Y'all!
Post a Comment