Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waltz of the Snowflakes

One more snowy tablescape before Spring gets here! Punxsutawney Phil says it is right around the corner! Hurray! But for now here is my Waltz of the Snowflakes tablescape:

Photobucket

I made a few changes to my Stopping By the Woods on a Snowy Evening Tablescape. I kept the same tablecloth and beaded placemats as well as the same napkins, stemware and flatware. But I used snowflake napkin rings, clear acrylic snowflakes as chargers and my snowflake plates.

With flash

Photobucket

Without Flash

Photobucket

For my centerpiece I used my ornament holder with different snowflake ornaments on top of the beaded snowflake table runner. I added some silver glitter ornament balls and some silver snowflake ribbon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next week I am ready to move on to Valentine's Day! Hope you had a great Groundhog Day and let's hope Punxsutawney Phil is right this year!

I am linking with Between Naps on the Porch.
Post a Comment