Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Silver and Gold Snowflakes for New Year's Eve

It's Tablescape Thursday sponsored by Susan at BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH!

Photobucket

Thanks Susan for hosting Tablescape Thursday every week!

Here is my New Year's Eve Table decked out in silver, gold and snowflakes. If the pictures are cut off to the right, you may click on them to see the full view.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have put on my gold tablecloth and used a beaded snowflake runner I got at Target for 50% off. I used my gold ornament tree and hung silver and gold glitter ornaments and some New Year's hats and saucer champagne ornaments from KMart (also 50% off). I used both gold and silver chargers and my snowflake plates that I got from Cracker Barrel last year. I have my water goblets with the silver and Greek Key trim and some saucer champagne glasses. I used ivory napkins with silver snowflake napkin rings. Between the plates and the chargers I used large plastic snowflakes from the Dollar Store. I saw these used by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer last year, so when I saw them this year I grabbed them ! Thanks Susan for a great idea!

Photobucket

Here is a close up of the centerpiece:

Photobucket

I love these ornaments!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy New Year to all! :D Jewel
Post a Comment