Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day with My Everyday

 Happy Valentine's Day!



I have lots of china patterns and plates for different seasons, but not for Valentine's Day. Probably because my everyday china is Spode Pink Tower and I have never found anything prettier! I've talked about my love for this pattern lots on this blog - most notably HERE.

So for this table, I used a red paisley tablecloth with gold chargers, Fostoria stemware and flatware with a gold beaded edge, pink napkins with a red napkin ring and my Spode Pink Tower plates. 




I added a few additions to my usual Valentine's Day centerpiece. I used a small, red cake plate on the bottom and I added some battery operated wire lights! These were a gift from a friend and I love how versatile they are! Light are off above and on below.


The little battery box was easily hidden by some faux rose petal leaves and heart table scatter.


 On the mantel, I have some "Let It Snow" decor. 
Below is a closeup of an individual place setting.


I hope your Valentine's Day is wonderful! Now I'm off to prepare for Presidents' Day! 

No comments: