Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Pumpkins and Pheasants

Well, the weather here is dreary, so I need a pretty table full of fall goodies to brighten things up! What are a few of my favorite Fall things? Pumpkins and Pheasants!


I started with an Ivory tablecloth and gold chargers. I added a runner full of appliqued pumpkins from Big Lots that I bought a few years ago.


I used my Spode Woodland Pheasant plates, green goblets (from Target several years back) and dark gold napkins with a pumpkin napkin ring and pumpkin place card holders (also from Target in years past).


For my centerpiece, I used a beaded placemat (TJ Maxx) with a ceramic pumpkin elevated on a small glass cake stand.


Of course, I scattered a few autumnal colored acrylic jewels around the centerpiece!



On my mantle, I have pumpkins and turkeys (not pheasants), but it's all autumnal!

On a side note, I go this teapot and creamer a few years ago at TJ Maxx. There was no sugar bowl, but I figured I could find one some day. Well, it took a few years, but one finally popped up on eBay a few weeks ago!!! Pepper Tree Tea Wares is the only marking on the bottom. I love the Fally look of this tea set!



I will be linking to Between Naps on the Porch and Rustic and Refined!

No comments: