Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Creepy Elegance for Halloween!

Only a few more days until Halloween! I have moved aside my warm, inviting Autumn colors (CLICK HERE FOR WARM AND INVITING) for creepy ones this week!


On top of the white tablecloth I added a black lace runner featuring a spiderweb pattern. I added purple placemats and orange napkins with red napkin rings for pops of seasonal color. And of course, I added purple, orange and red acrylic "jewels" on the runner.


For my centerpiece, I added a a white pumpkin on a cake plate on top of a small mirror. And I put orange candles to my candleabras. I only had 4 glittery orange candles and two regular orange, so the candles in the middle are a different orange!


A few more ghoulish touches - a spiderweb serving plate with skelton hand servers and the goblets are from Walgreens and have a jeweled spider.


I used black, jeweled chargers and white dinner plates topped with black and silver paper salad plates featuring a skull.
And when asked to pass the salt or pepper....

Here's hoping you have lots of treats and no tricks this week! I will be sharing with Between Naps on the Porch and Rustic & Refined

No comments: