Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My 6th Blogiversary!

I can't believe that I have been blogging for 6 years! Lately, it's been much more OFF than ON, but it's still by 6th Blogiversary!

Last January I had a frozen water pipe burst and flood three rooms, which took a while to fix and we also added to the work by totally renovating the kitchen and butler's pantry. The result was a year without tablescapes (bad news), but lots of good renovations to our historic house (good news).

I can't promise that I will be a more prolific blogger this year, because BOTH my daughters are engaged to be married (Great News!) and I am planning two weddings! While it is a lot of fun, it is also a lot of work! But I really want to do an engagement tablescape soon!!!

I have made so many friends through blogging and want you all to know how special you are to me!

Since 2014 was a sparse year for tablescaping, I am just sharing my table from my first blog post. You can see the whole blog post HERE: My Winter Wonderland: Barely Blue.

Thanks so much for all the friendship and encouragement through all the years!

Photobucket

I will be sharing this with Tablescape Thursday on Between Naps on the Porch and Let's Dish on Cuisine Kathleen.


No comments: