Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dogwoods in Carolina on My Mind

As I promised last week, I have packed up all the snowmen, snowflakes and wintery items. So - On to Spring! I do have some daffodils blooming, but the rest of my yard still looks a little bare. So I decided to go with some faux dogwoods until the real ones bloom!


I used a gold tablecloth and a gold sequined charger to start. I then added a Carolina Blue vase and ruffled place mats in the same shade. Dogwood is the state flower of North Carolina which you may remember from a table I did last year CLICK HERE TO SEE.

I used white plates with a Dogwood paper salad plate on top with matching place card holders. The pine cone salt shaker is for the state tree and the cardinal pepper shaker is for the state bird of NC.



On the mantle, I used blue candleholders with pink dogwood ornaments I found on clearance at Belk.




I will be linking to Let's Dish at Cuisine Kathleen

and Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.
Post a Comment