Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day with Kathleen!

Today and the rest of the week, we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day a bit early with a Blog Party at Cusine Kathleen! I will also be posting at Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life and Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch. Here is my St. Patrick's Day table!
As you can see, I started with a gold tablecloth and gold chargers and added gold rimmed stemware. I then placed green felt place mats on the golden chargers and couldn't bear to put plates on top! To this I added an orange napkin with a gold napkin ring and placed a wee Irish flag in each.
For my centerpiece, I used my gold ornament tree and hung it with glass ornament with an Irish flavor!
The mantle has an Irish theme -
as well as the tea cart!
And the St. Patrick's Day theme isn't just in the Dining Room! Here is a shot of my Billiards Room:
And in the foyer, there are some Derby hats and shamrock china.
In the sunroom, we can have some refreshments!
So in preparation for St. Patrick's Day, do you have a new something GREEN to wear? (Shameless Plug Alert!) How about a hat or fascinator from The Chapeau Chateau?
My daughter and I have been busy making Spring hats and fascinators! We are adding them to our Etsy site a few at a time, but have lots of sneak peeks on our Facebook Page! Please consider "LIKING" us on Facebook!!! We are also available for custom orders! Hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!!!!

15 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like you're all set for St. Patty's Day! Love the ornament centerpiece:@)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful table for St. Patty's, just perfect and inviting with pretty detail. Hugs,
FABBY

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Very nice St. Pat's decor and I think your little hat (or is it a fascinator? I must find out) is adorable! I'll be back to check out your etsy site! Linda

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

What a darling fascinator! I love those placemats too.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Fun! Fun! I love your ornament tree with all the "green" ornaments. St. Pat's decorations are so much fun!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh goodness your table is stunning!
I love the glitzy and pretty centerpiece!
And your mantel...very well done!
Cute hat too!

Marigene said...

I love your little Irish tree, Jewel!

Priscilla said...

I love the ornament tree. It is so cute. Your table is lovely.

Sarah said...

Jewel, it looks like you are ready to celebrate. Love the little fascinator! Sorry I'm late to arrive, but I've been away from my computer. Happy St. Patrick's Day! ~ Sarah

Kathleen said...

Hats off to you! What a fun table, I wouldn't cover those clovers either!
Love your hat, too cute!
Thanks so much for taking part in the crawl, Jewel!

Chandy said...

Lovely table!!! And that hat totally works!

Anonymous said...

First of all, Jewel, you look adorable in your little hat! Now your table looks so cute and you have little greenies all over!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Alycia Nichols said...

Such a cute, cute hat! You look like a proper English lady! :-) I have never been able to wear hats very well. I'm so short and I have a freakishly large head. Oh, well. C'est la vie! I should say, "Jolly good!" I love the way you makeover the mantel each time to coordinate with your tables. It really finishes the look! Have a proper good St. Patrick's weekend!!!

Debbie said...

The fascinator is fascinating! The color is just perfect for the season, too.

I really love that you had all the colors of the flag represented on the table. Having that pop of orange was a great idea. Wish I had thought of it!

Diane said...

Love the Irish look here. Happy St Patrick's day. Diane