Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Mardi Gras!

There are just too many tablescaping holidays in February this year and they are all in one week's time! But I couldn't let Mardi Gras pass without a table! I will be linking to Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch! Photobucket

Photobucket

I started with my gold tablecloth and added plummy purple place mats which I then covered with my favorite golden beaded place mats. Then I added a gold charger and blogland's favorite china, Gibson Claremont White (Gollum's china). I topped that with a green napkin and metallic gold napkin ring.

I used acrylic flatware because it looked fun and sparkley and purple glasses as well as gold rimmed one - all keeping with the gold, green and purple colors of Mardi Gras.

Photobucket

For the centerpiece I used my silver wine cooler with gold beads sprouting from it and two Mardi Gras masks. I added beads and coins all around the wine cooler.

Photobucket

Here is the table in all it's gold, green and purple glory:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Fat Tuesday!
Post a Comment