Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Parade

Happy Easter Everyone!
Photobucket

I have loved the pink and yellow colors of my last table, so I just decided to use them as the foundation for my Easter table -same yellow tablecloth, pink chiffon runner and pink napkins with gold napkin rings, as well as the same gold chargers and Royal Doulton Canton dinner plates with the same flatware and stemware.

Photobucket

BUT I added little yellow chicks throughout the table and the mantle and bird nests.

Photobucket

On top of the Canton plates I put my Cracker Barrel salad plates and put the matching egg cups to be used as a salt cellar and an egg pepper shaker at each place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I added an Easter egg place card holder above each plate.

Photobucket

My centerpiece is an egg tree from Target a few years ago filled with Easter egg candles, a few with chicks hatching!

Photobucket

Easter pretties on the hanging shelf

Photobucket

And on the wicker tea cart

Photobucket

Here is the overview

Photobucket

Photobucket

May you all have a wonderful Easter!

I will be linking to Tea Time Tuesday and Tablescape Thursday. Please visit these ladies to see some great tables!

15 comments:

The Tablescaper said...

I was JUST at Cracker Barrel and they did not have those egg cups. Boo hoo! Great table.

- The Tablescaper

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Jewel, I love that bright pink on the yellow tablecloth. Such a striking combination. I've always liked those plates from C.B., and the egg cups are so pretty. Love the centerpiece with those cute candels. Your diningroom looks so festive. Have a wonderful Easter. laurie

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Mr. Cottontail would be proud to sit at this pretty Easter table!
Yvonne

Marigene said...

Beautiful table, CJ...love the wicker tea cart.
Happy Easter!

Marlis said...

A wonderful Easter table indeed. I love the pink and yellow especially with the addition of the easter plates! Happy Easter, be blessed. Do drop in I've got another giveaway going on!

Entertaining Women said...

You've effectively added whimsy to an elegant tablescape to create a lovely Easter setting. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love those beautiful Easter plates, so pretty! Lovely and charming Easter setting, thanks for sharing everything is very elegant too. Come by directly to me as I couldn't link to TST at BNOTP no matter what I did.
Happy Blessed Easter.
FABBY

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous table!!

Happy Easter!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Festive and colorful, those little nests are just precious.

Scribbler said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful table -- and I always enjoy seeing photos of your home, too.

xinex said...

Your Easter table is absolutely adorable, CJ. Love the plates and all the bunny accessories...Christine

Babs said...

Your table is adorable with the pink and yellow table linens. I really like the Cracker Barrel bunny plates and egg cups. How sweet! Hope you have a happy Easter.
Babs

we three dogs and me said...

Lovelove your bunny dishes. I am partial to bunnies all year long even in my bathroom. Enjoyed your post happy Easter

Kathleen Ellis said...

Beautiful table, Jewel!
I love those bunny plates...I have them also! I always love pink and yellow together in the spring!
I hope you had a lovely Easter!
Blessings~
Kathleen

labbie1 said...

LOVE the bunnies and those plates are AWESOME!!!! Very pretty as usual!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!