Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

William's First Birthday Party!

 I have been a very busy grandmother in the last year! These two grandsons are such a joy, but I haven't had much time for tablescaping and blogging. My daughter just had the cutest party for my grandson and said I could share her table on my blog.
For William's first birthday the theme was "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle









 She used the foods that the Hungry Caterpillar eats in the book for a lot of the treats. 







And since the book begins with the Hungry Caterpillar as an egg on a leaf, there were deviled eggs on a leaf platter!






 

I am so proud of all my daughter did to make this a beautiful and memorable party. We had such a good time and all went well except for the cake smashing. William was not a fan of being the center of attention! 

No comments: