Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

International Picnic Day!

Sometime's my "table" doesn't have to be a table! This morning is beautiful, cooler than the last few days and gorgeous sunshine. Then I read that it was International Picnic Day! I hadn't even had breakfast yet, but I threw together a "picnic" in my front yard just for the occasion!


My tablecloth is from the Vermont Country Store and I bought it back in 1980 or 1981, for picnics and Italian dinners. (I've always loved a theme!) My husband and I bought this picnic basket shortly  after we got married in 1982. Both of these purchases have been used a lot and still look and work great!



I have started trying to remember to watermark my photos since I found pictures of my house on Pinterest claimed by other people. Sad when others try and steal your pictures!

Have a very happy Picnic Day and Father's Day tomorrow!

I will be sharing this with Between Naps on the Porch.

No comments: