Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Positively Pumpkin!

I love fall and I love pumpkins! Here is a pumpkin tablescape to celebrate both!

I started with my dark green tablecloth and added a pumpkin runner I found at Big Lots.

 My centerpiece is a glass cake stand with a ceramic pumpkin on it and acrylic leaves and acorns scattered all around. The cake stand is on a beaded placemat from TJ Maxx.
 I added pumpkin salt and pepper shakers (Walmart) and white and orange pumpkin place card holders (Target).
 I used copper chargers, a Spode Woodland plate and a pumpkin salad plate. I also used pumkin napkin rings.

My mantle is decorated in coppery, gold and silver tones.
I love this runner!

 On one of my sideboards I have another TJ Maxx beaded placement with a leaf pattern and my fall leaf server on top of it - so not everything is pumpkins!!!
But I do have a variety of pumpkins on my front porch steps!
I will be sharing this on Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.

No comments: