Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Between Flag Day and the Fourth of July!

Today I am sharing my Patriotic Table that I set before Flag Day! I will be posting to Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch and Tea Time Tuesday.

Photobucket

I started with a white tablecloth and red place mats. On top of the placemats, I used red, white and blue melamine from CVS from years ago.
The I added clear glassware and Colonial Shell flatware with a white napkin. I used a red, white and blue ribbon for a napkin ring and added a small flag at each place.]

Photobucket

For my centerpiece I used a glass pedestal cake plate with a silver flower arranger on it that was filled with red, white and blue stars and added flags and firework picks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the mantle, I used more red, white and blue!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even the tea cart is decked out to honor Old Glory!

Photobucket

Hope you have enjoyed my Flag Day table!

Photobucket

10 comments:

RSR said...

I love how you can mix new and vintage, high end and CVS and make something fabulous!
I also love that I'm not the only person in the world that dressed in red white and blue for flag day!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Jewel, it's so festive. Love the way you used the floral arranger for the stars and flags in the centerpiece, and the addition of the flag in the ribbon on the napkin makes each place setting so special. Love that bucket on your fireplace mantel, and the Uncle Sam on your tea cart. It all makes me want to stand up and salute! laurie

Aledia said...

So pretty and I love your tea cart!!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh I did enjoy all the fun 4th festivities! Love all your star spangled decor.

Marlis said...

Your table setting is so grand! Love the firework accessories mixed in with the flags. Many blessings, marlis

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love your patriotic table! Pretty china and the centerpiece is gorgeous, what a terrific idea!! I'm looking at these because I need some inspiration for my 4th. July table, I have the china, but love your centerpiece. Thanks for sharing it. Lots of hugs. I'm also at TT, at Susan's.

FABBY

Anonymous said...

This is an absolutely delightful patriotic table!

xinex said...

This is really pretty, CJ, really very patriotic. I love it!..Christine

Cathy said...

Love your patriotic table. I also dress in red white and blue on Flag day. Always from June 1st till July 5th by house and I are dressed in those colors. Hope you can drop by my blog to see my patiotic tree. Oh, yes flag day is my birthday.

Cathy's Calamity Cupboard

Shel said...

Love your table...I love how all the American people are so patriotic....displaying banners and flags ...and your table is so true to this.
Happy weekend.
Shel