Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year Tablescape

Well, I wasn't home for New Year's Eve, but that didn't stop me from doing a New Year's Eve tablescape!

Photobucket

I started with a gold tablecloth and added my favorite beaded placemats, topped by gold chargers which are topped by silverplated chargers and finally ivory plates with gold snowflakes ( Cracker Barrel a few years ago).

Photobucket

Photobucket

At each place I used gold placecard holders and a champagne bucket candle. I found the candles at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Photobucket

For my centerpiece I used my gold ornament tree with snowflakes and New Year's Eve party hats, champagne glasses and an hourglass.

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the base of the ornament tree is a little box that says Happy New Year!

Photobucket

No matter where you were at New Year's, I hope it was great!!!!

I am linking to Between Naps on the Porch.

Photobucket
Post a Comment