Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year Tablescape

Well, I wasn't home for New Year's Eve, but that didn't stop me from doing a New Year's Eve tablescape!

Photobucket

I started with a gold tablecloth and added my favorite beaded placemats, topped by gold chargers which are topped by silverplated chargers and finally ivory plates with gold snowflakes ( Cracker Barrel a few years ago).

Photobucket

Photobucket

At each place I used gold placecard holders and a champagne bucket candle. I found the candles at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Photobucket

For my centerpiece I used my gold ornament tree with snowflakes and New Year's Eve party hats, champagne glasses and an hourglass.

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the base of the ornament tree is a little box that says Happy New Year!

Photobucket

No matter where you were at New Year's, I hope it was great!!!!

I am linking to Between Naps on the Porch.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

Happy New Year, Jewel! Your table looks very festive with all the gold accents! Hope all is well with you!

Sarah said...

Jewel, your New Year's table is both festive and elegant. Beautiful details!
Happy New Year! ~ Sarah

Barbara said...

So festive! I love the combination of siler and gold. It sets of the white so beautifully. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

What a pretty table. The plates are perfect. All the little details just sparkle . Happy New Year.
CareyAnn

Marlis said...

Love the gold and silver on your table. The top hats are perfect with all the New Year's party atmosphere. Lovely.

Unknown said...

What a fun tablescape! I especially love the detail!

Rainey

Jacqueline said...

Jewel, this table is a jewel. All of the sparkle is fabulous. I love how well you combined the gold and silver. The tablecloth and the placemats are just gorgeous. What fun little candles too. I didn't spend New Years at home either but it was fun doing a table for it!

we three dogs and me said...

What I would like to have done. Yours is so elegant and festive. Sorry you missed New years but great ideas

Alycia Nichols said...

Very glitzy!!! Happy New Year!!!

Donnie said...

That was great for such a festive holiday.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh I love your festive New Year table! It's got all the sparkle and glitz of a very Happy New Year Celebration! Hoping that 2011 is mighty good to you!

The Decorative Dreamer said...

I love how festive and lively you table is! The top hat is just too cute too. Hope you had a wonderful celebration! Happy New Year!

Marigene said...

What a festive table! I love all the gold and silver...
Happy New Year, Jewel!