Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jewel's Jeweled Fruit Christmas

I haven't had time to change the table this week, so I am "recycling" a table from last Christmas. The fruit decorations from Michaels last year were called Jeweled Fruit, so I thought that it would be a fitting name for the tablescape!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My centerpiece is some red and gold berries in my silver wine cooler.

Photobucket

My china is Christmas Tree Grove by Spode. I feel in love with this pattern several years ago. The colors really fit my Victorian house and wallpaper.

Photobucket

On the Dining Room Mantle is a white creche surrounded by more red berries and acrylic jewels with little Christmas trees in urns.

Photobucket

Photobucket

 I am linking to Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday. Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment